Friday, September 22, 2017

Love

This month I am doing a challenge for a new blog that I have come across called Archi-Scraps. The criteria for September was to use Lots of Something. I have a cute little daisy punch that I bought very early on in my scrapbook adventure. I have used and loved it for a long time but it has had a bit of a holiday in the drawer of late. So I dusted it off and went to work with it. What was I thinking! I punched and punched, different colours, punched some more and THEN I had to stick them on ....one by one. As I said, what was I thinking. Obvoiusly I wasn't because I then decided to put a diamente in the middle of each one.....one by one. But mother never bred a quitter so I persevered. It was worth it because I loved my page when I had finished. I hope you enjoy my page and my Lots of Something was Daisy Flowers.  
Love
Cheers and Happy Scrapping. Heather B.

11 comments:

  1. Stunning page ..... you've absolutely nailed the criteria. The colours are just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I love everything about your layout, the flowers, the photo and the arrangement. Thanks for joining in at Archiscraps

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special page! I appreciate all the work you did to achieve this look. It is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that’s a lot of punching....love this thanks for join in at archiscraps this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Heather great idea with all those little flowers. I have blue ones tucked away somewhere. LOL. Nice to see your work again and thanks for playing along at Archiscraps this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. To repeat - WOW! I admire your dedication to your vision. Turned out totally gorgeous! Glad you found us at Archi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page and love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Archi-scraps

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty, and gosh all those tiny Flowers ! Wonderful take on the challenge. Thank you for joining in at Archiscraps
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are our winner at Archiscraps. Could you please contact me via my email on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is just gorgeous! Congrats on your win over at Archiscraps!

    ReplyDelete