Thursday, December 8, 2016

Love That Smile

OMG when I look at this photo of Fletcher I just can't help but smile. It is quite contagious. This month at Scrapbookit Jo has come up with a recipe, a little bit like a countdown.  5 squares, 4 buttons,  3 flowers, 2 arrows and 1 circle. Because I didn't want to detract from the photo I have kept the page quite simple. I really like simple on a page. The colours and Jo's recipe all work well together and I have also added a little stamping, and the good old twine and a few bits.
Love That Smile
I hope that you have enjoyed my page. Happy scrapping. Heather B.

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a super cute photo, love your page. Thanks for getting some 'Me' time and joining us @Scrapbookit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo. It's the grin that makes you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous photo Heather!!! I love it. Fletcher is such a cutie! Your page is perfect for the photo Heather!

    ReplyDelete