Sunday, February 22, 2015

Fun in the Sun

This is an interesting sketch challenge from the Scrapmuch! blog. I set out with a plan but that went out the window as I worked. I admire those scrappers who plan their pages and work to that plan. My pages evolve from one minute to the next. I never know which way it is going to go and the finished product sometimes even surprises me. I Have turned the sketch around a little but have retained the basis of the sketch.I like the beachy theme and also the colours.
I hope you enjoy my page. Happy Scrapping. Heather B.

10 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch, love the way you turned it and your pretty accents! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet page Heather, lovely how you created a scene with the layout so I'm quite glad you didn't stick to a plan! Thanks for playing along over at Scrapmuch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely lovely page!! I love what you did with the papers to describe your pictures. Fabulous idea! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the sketch. As far as the process goes, as long as you enjoy it that's all that matters. Plan schman! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful beach layout! Love how you turned the sketch and made it your own! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Stunning page - luv everything about it and I so miss the beach!
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a beautiful page, so happy it evolved into something so wonderful!!! love the clouds with the seagulls. Thank you for playing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You layout really tells the story. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Much?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you - I don't know how my pages are going to end up until I'm done... and sometimes I don't even know when I'm "done!!"

    Thanks for linking up with us at ScrapMuch?! Cute photo subject:)

    ReplyDelete