Sunday, May 18, 2014

Baby Coco

This page is titled  Baby Coco.  Noah called Chloe by this name when he first started talking. I thought it was a cute name for her and it has stuck.
I have done this page as a challenge for Creative Scrappers.Challenge No 268. Because it was such an unusual sketch with all the circles it really caught my eye.The theme I have used is very pretty with lots of flowers and pearls and pinks. I have tried to keep the page simple and uncluttered because there was only a small interpretation for the photo and the photo is really the reason for the page. To soften and tie the circles to the page I have spritzed the background.

 
 
 
I hope you enjoy my page. Happy Scrapping.

Heather B.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute take on the sketch! Love the colors and all those cute flowers! Great job and thanks for playing at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is just beautiful Heather .... And so clever. I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather.. :) how are you ?.. this is an adorable layout, and photo.. bring on November :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Heather, I love the white space and that photo - gorgeous. I am your latest follower on the blog.

    ReplyDelete