Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Rubber Ducky

Wow! I can't believe how long it has been since I last blogged. Life has taken a few twists and turns but hopefully I will now be able to keep  a regular date with my blog. In my Autumn blog I was waging a war with the parrots in my almond tree. Well suffice to say I think that this round was well and truly won by the birds. I think I have the fattest and most well fed parrots in the neighbourhood, but they are really beautiful and cloourful.Ah well, next year I will have to try harder. If any one has some good ideas let me know.

The team at White with One have a December challenge and the colour to use is banana with white.
I love yellow tones and had a lovely photo of Chloe that I thought would work well with this theme.
I used yellow paint for the masking and stamping and overlayed this with more stamping and then added a flower spray and some twine. I really love using twine. I also added some bling.

 
 I hope you enjoy my page and maybe get some ideas.
Happy Scrapping. Heather B





9 comments:

  1. Great layout - she is such a cutie (the ducks too). The little piece in the corner really balances the page beautifully. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heather what an adorable photo and you've scrapped it beautifully. I love all your little bits and pieces showing great attention to detail. Just gorgeous! I look forward to seeing what you come up with our future colours in the New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your page and the photo is perfect for the color challenge.... as for the birds.. no idea.. I think they know where to come for a feed at that time of the year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet photo and I love your page too! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect photo!!
    and love how you scrapped it... gorgeous details.. loving it all.
    Thanks for playing along with us at WW1.. look forward to seeing what you create with next months colour. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that photo beyond cute!!! love all your details. Thankyou for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  7. the whole thing is just breath taking ..such a beautiful simple layout .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaw!! That is just the sweetest photo! Gorgeous layout. Thanks for playing along at WW1 this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is breathtaking so beautiful thanks so much for joining in with WW1!! Blessings xx

    ReplyDelete