Sunday, March 10, 2013

Beautiful grandchild

With no apologies or further ado  I think it is the right and duty of everygrandparent to brag and skite. If you don't do it you are not doing the job right. If you want to continue reading consider yourself forwarned. Well I have been to visit our latest grand daughter so I have some fabulous photo's.. Oh and also to visit DD1 and SIL. Little Chloe is beautiful and is full of smiles and bubble blowing.

Janet at Scrapville has once again excelled herself with a beautiful Monthly Pack. It makes it easy when everything is there. This month it is Bo Bunny C'est la Vie.I was able to do a pretty girly page and ..believe it or not ...but I had some lovely girly photo's that did the papers justice.
I would love you to leave me a message if you agree.



I made some pretty flowers as embellishment from dress pattern paper and then spritzed them to pick up the colours in the paper pack.


Thanks for taking the time to look at my Blog.

Heather.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout Heather, those lovely BoBunny papers certainly suit those gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete