Saturday, March 24, 2012

Life Is Good at One

How amazing has the past year been watching Noah grow. With such a shaky start he has gone ahead in leaps and bounds. And now he is One. He is such a joy with his happy little nature and his infectious laugh. He has helped his Grandpa along and given him a lot of fun and enjoyment at such a difficult time. He has come along at the perfect time. I loved this photo at his birthday party...the look of wonder and amazement on his face.I had done the page and it fitted in perfectly for the Scrap the Boys Challenge. I thought the invitations that Andrea used for Noah's birthday were so cute that I wanted to keep the memory of it and decided to use it as a guide for my page.


I picked up on the banner on the invitation and used it on my page. I was happy with the end result.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, just lovely. It's been great watching Noah grown through Grandma's eyes, and what a lovely journey. Loving your work as always. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout!! Love all the stitching. Thanks for playing along at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the banner! A fabulous layout! SO gald you could join us at STB!

    ReplyDelete