Friday, May 26, 2017

Kaisercraft May Challenge

I was browsing through the Kaisercraft blog when I found their challenge for May. The challenge was a Kaiser Bingo. Choose the letter and match with something that to use on the page. I used P for paper, D for die and F for flower. In my stash I had the Kaisercraft paper range Cottage Rose which suited a pretty photo that I had of Chloe eating a cupcake that she had helped make and decorate. I spritzed  the backgound after I had flicked the page with water. This created a water mark effect. Then I used a Kaisercraft script stamp and over stamped the spritzing. Just a simple background but enough to give  a nice segue for the papers from the Cottage Rose collection that I had distressed and inked. The Kaiser die...lattice gave an interesting feature  to blend in with the photo and papers. A flag banner and some bling and flowers completed the page.
Kaisercraft April Challenge
And just a feature of a section of the page.  
Kaisercraft April Challenge
I hope you have enjoyed my page. Cheers and Happy Scrapping. Heather Bensley.

No comments:

Post a Comment