Monday, January 2, 2017

Look to the Stars

Towards the end of last year I received an exciting email from Alicia from the 123 Challenge Blog. She asked me if I would like to be part of the Design Team for her blog. OMG I was extremely excited to accept her offer.  This is my first page as a member of the design team for 123 Challenge Blog. The challenge was Blue, stars and the word Proud. Browsing through my photos I found the perfect one to go with the colours I wanted to work with. Using a Kaisercraft mist, antique gold, I spritzed the background first. Then I used a grunge stamp to add to the background. The star die that I have used was the first die that I bought and has been very well used over the years.     
Look to the Stars
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a fabulous new year. Happy Scrapping. Heather Bensley.    

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the 123 team! We are lucky to have you! Your layout looks wonderful, I love all the stars! And I have several dies I use over and over too! Xx lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lizzy, I am looking forward to all the challenges and have always enjoyed your pages also and your comments.

    ReplyDelete