Monday, January 9, 2017

Congratulations

How can we already be into the second week for the year? I have had a relaxing time. I retired from work on Christmas Eve and have already read two books and have done three scrapbook pages. I had better slow down or I will be setting a standard that I won't be able to sustain. I guess the hot weather keeps you inside under the aircon also. I have quite a bucket list to work through. The first page is the challenge Jo has set for Scrapbookit. It was a great mood board with a lot to challenge you. I decided  to go with the bright colours and the circles with just a dash of the black and white. Our number 2 grandchild, Noah, graduated from Kindergarten in 2016 and is very excited and looking forward to school in 2017. He is proudly holding his certificate and the photo is a great contrast to the bright colours that I chose to use.
Congratulations
 I think one of the items that I should put on my bucket list is to learn how to photograph my pages to give an accurate image. Anyhow I hope you enjoy my page. Happy Scrapping. Heather Bensley.  

3 comments:

  1. What a geat page Heather, and congratulation's to you on your retirement. Enjoy. Hope you can join us in May. I posted your prize pack yesterday so hope you have fun. Cheers Jo.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo. I am hoping to join you in May. Cheers hb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous...retirement sounds just perfect :) Congratulations, you deserve to relax and enjoy! What a great page!!! Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete