Thursday, October 27, 2016

Live Colorfully

The Attraction for me with this challenge from Show Us Your Stuff was the colours. I was inspired by the beautiful colours from the dream catcher  and the bird and I also used the black and white from the zebra for shadowing the butterflies. I inked, stamped  and die cut the butterflies and also die cut the skeleton leaf. I brought out some of the beautiful colours with the spray of flowers and the twine. By keeping the page fresh and clean highlighted the happy and summery look of the photo.  
While appearing simple the page has a lot of elements in it. I hope you enjoyed looking at my page. Happy Scrapping.  Heather B.

4 comments:

  1. There is nothing simplistic about this, there is a lot of work in your layout, and it is stunning. I love those butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Show Us Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a soft and pretty layout, love it. Thanks for playing at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those butterflies look fantastic. woohoo. .thank you for using some inspiration from my art and making such a fantastic layout with it. xo

    ReplyDelete