Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ballarat Retreat

I have just had a crazy weekend away with a group of fellow scrappers at Ballarat. A great thank you to Jenny who organised the weekend, and who also makes the weekend just that little bit crazier. We scrapped,laughed , ate Jenny's homemade pumpkin soup (that's mainly what we go for), tried a lttle bit more scrapping, stayed up late and had a wonderful weekend. The weather was kind and it was lovely to sit out in the sun and watch the robin redbreasts hopping about while sipping a cuppa. Also a gentle walk along the path through the tall gums. How much better can it get?
  I decided to try a couple of challenges for my pages at the weekend.
The first one was a Scrapville sketch challenge  and the second was a card from Janets monthly pack. If you visit her blog you will see the page I have already done from the pack. 

I loved the papers for this lovely photo. They reflected the happy smile.



These Heritage papers are not my usual colours and style. But when you get a pack as a challenge they take you out of your comfort zone andI was surprised at how I enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment